Leeteuk and Eunhyuk bid farewell to Sukira


On December 4, KBS’ Kiss the Radio’s  two famous DJ -Leeteuk and Eunhyuk- bid farewell to it.

Leeteuk and Eunhyuk had been doing ‘KBS’s Kiss the Radio‘ since 5 years, many celebs had appeared on this show. It is one the most listened radio show and DJ Leeteuk and DJ Eunhyuk has made it to the to the top. Recently, because of Leeteuk’s military enlistment and Eunhyuk’s busy schedule they have quit it and done their last show.

Leeteuk tweeted a picture of his former desk of radio and wrote, “Memories of 5 years and 3 months, I have hosted this show for 1932 days. I was very happy in that time. I wanted to do it till the last day of my military enlistment but the day came earlier than I thought.” He added, “I am Thankful to 23 PDs and writers, my co-host and little brother Eunhyuk, all the guests and my Sukira family who listen to us. Thank you again.I’ll be back after becoming a better person.” whereas Eunhyuk just wrote one line, “I doesn’t feel real”

SJ’s fellow members Choi Siwon and Lee Donghae also gathered at the last show of Leeteuk and Eunhyuk’s show. They left messages for them on their twitter, Donghae wrote, “I am at ‘KBS Kiss the Radio’, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk you have done a great job. I love you. please listeners look forward for Sungmin and Ryeowook” while Siwon tweeted, “Both of you have worked really hard, because of you all listeners including me are so blessed. I am so proud my Leeteuk bro and sparkling anchovy Eunhyuk.”

The former hosts of the show would be replace by other SJ member Sungmin and Ryeowook. Ryeowook also express his feeling, saying, “My awesome big brothers EunTeuk, you have worked hard. I am crying when I listen to your last ‘Kiss the Radio’ show. Thank you for being a part of it for 5 years.”

Viewers commented, “You both were so awesome, will wait for you” ,”EunTeuk we will miss you. but we will support to new DJs MinWook” ,”Siwon and Donghae are so nice dongsaengs who stayed right on side with Eunhyuk and Leeteuk”


shared by Leeteuk on last show of Sukira


Donghae shared the picture of EunTeuk’s last show

Leave a Reply