Sunny becomes popular for her mature characteristic through Life Documentary of Stars


SNSD’s Sunny draws attention with her mature personality.

Recent episode of KBS 2’s Life Documentary of Stars-SNSD, which aired on the 23rd of November, showed what SNSD looks like off-stage.

Each member’s new side was broadcasted. In particular, Sunny drew attention with her professional side as an entertainer.

Sunny appeared in the shooting for Invincible Youth 2 which began at the dawn. Then, she proceeded with the interview. She said, “I’ve appeared in its first season, and I guess I’m going through the same process of adjusting myself to a new environment. The show is fun and rewarding as I learn how to live in a social life and get along with others.”

“I think the cast needs to follow the show. It finally hit me after four years. It’s more important to know what the program is about rather than knowing yourself. Well, I know I’m not good at this. I should make it more fun when I get up there, you know.”

In the episode that aired on the 24th of November, Sunny also drew attention by saying, “I should be responsible for the love that I’ve been receiving, keep this job, and never give it up. I should be able to give back as much as I can,” revealing her mature character over her life in entertainment business as well as showing her will to repay her fans’ love.

Leave a Reply