Super Junior lends a hand to Thailand which is suffering from flood


Super Junior visited Thailand, the country which is suffering from flood.

On December 2 at 4:30 p.m., Leeteuk tweeted, “I spent some time helping out the Red Cross in Thailand. The hours that I spent with them weren’t long, but meaningful.”

“I hope our little helping hand be a part of relief activities for those suffering from floods. I think Super Junior found out what to do at this point. It’s willing to give a hand to those in need.”

At similar time, Donghae tweeted, “Pray for Thai. Don’t worry. Everything’s gonna be alright! I love you! Pom Rakhun!”

Netizens who saw the tweets comment: “You are warm-hearted people. I truly hope they get this message.” “It’s wonderful to see you guys being at the lead of this good work.” “What they need is continuous aid. I hope it is not a one-time thing.”

Leave a Reply