Stills of SNSD’s Yoona from ‘Love Rain,’ “Pure and innocent beauty”


Stills of SNSD’s Yoona from the TV series Love Rain were recently released.

Yoona plays the role of Kim Yoon Hee and Kim’s daughter and she is the counterpart to Jang Keun Suk. In the stills, Yoona looks innocent and pure with her clear eyes and shy smile.

Yoona says, “Since this is the first time in a long time that I have appeared on the series, I’m excited and I feel like I have a lot of pressure too. But director Yoon Suk Ho and the entire crew are helping me a lot so I’m shooting the series comfortably.”

“I’m experiencing life in the 70s, which is very unfamiliar to me. It’s very fun and attractive to me.”


“When I first read the script for the series I had feelings that this is a love story which every generation can share and agree on. I will do my best to deliver the same feelings that I felt when I read the script.”

Director Yoon says, “Yoona has a clean and graceful image which is hard to find these days. She looks just like a college girl in the 70s, and her performance makes me happy. I want to praise her for her passion and ability in acting.”

The series will air in the first half of the next year.

Leave a Reply