Sooyoung reveals her dating personality


SNSD‘s Sooyoung revealed her firm philosophies on both love and dating.

Sooyoung was recently on set to film an episode of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Happy Together 3‘ where she revealed that she would like to date someone who isn’t working in the same industry.

She stated, “I can’t stand that unavoidable awkwardness when I meet alone with a guy, so a lot of times I can’t even start the dating process. Even when a guy calls me, I sometimes ignore them. And if possible, I would like to avoid dating someone who works in the entertainment industry.”

On the contrary, fellow member Seohyun evoked jealousy among the set as she remarked that her ideal guy was MC Yoo Jae Suk.

The episode airs on the 15th, and legendary singer Kim Gunmo and , and Yoon Il Sang guest-feature alongside Sooyoung and Seohyun.

Leave a Reply